Home » Photo Galleries

Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow

By - January 13, 2014 – 11:17 am6 Comments | 16,835 views

Triple Yellow 2015 Ford Mustang

The doors opened to the 2014 North American International Auto Show opened in Detroit today, and despite having its global reveal last month the 2015 Ford Mustang has a huge presence on the show floor. With the public days coming in just a few days, this will be the opportunity for many people to see the car in person for the very first time.

We were hoping Ford would use the Detroit show to show off some of the new colors for the 2015 Mustang, and we were pleasantly surprised to see a Triple Yellow prominently displayed on a turntable right in the middle of the Ford booth. This is the first time Ford has shown off the color, both in real life or in photos. The car looks stunning in the hue, particularly with the black wheels that come with the performance package.

You can see our photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.

Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com

• R. Stone says:

I am a loyal Ford Mustang guy who wants to like the 2015 Mustang but I don’t. The portions from any angle are just wrong. The front headlights are way too far to the outer edges of the fenders. Reminds me of that dopey character from the movie Ice Age. I believe that a well styled rear end does not need a spoiler. Please add a spoiler. The design of rear valance looks like it came from the video game Need for Speed. In the game, you get style points for creating the most ridiculous looking car. This is a 10 of 10.

I get that some people are tired of the retro (not me) and that is OK but this design is confused and mismatched at best. Please Ford, do something with the front and rear of the car. I want to continue buying Mustangs – just not this one.

• Andreas says:

Very nice! But a black interior would suit better! :-)

Not a fan of the yellow……

• Ericc B says:

Me neither. Ford keeps messing up the yellow Mustang. This Triple Yellow is too green and too light. Richer and warmer yellow is where it’s at. Ford should look at it’s competition for decent yellows. Or just bring back Canary Yellow from the 94/95 and 98/99′s.

• Ed says:

I like the general look of the car…I will have to wait to see one in the wild before making a final decision. The lighting inside the car show is probably florescent so I would count too much on the final yellow looking like these pictures…in real sun light it’s likely to look warmer. The guy who is supposed to clean these cars before the show needs to be fired…the interior is really dirty.

• donkey-power says:

It needs some racing stripes, a rear spoiler and maybe the front re-designing!