Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow
The doors opened to the 2014 North American International Auto Show opened in Detroit today, and despite having its global reveal last month the 2015 Ford Mustang has a huge presence on the show floor. With the public days coming in just a few days, this will be the opportunity for many people to see the car in person for the very first time.
We were hoping Ford would use the Detroit show to show off some of the new colors for the 2015 Mustang, and we were pleasantly surprised to see a Triple Yellow prominently displayed on a turntable right in the middle of the Ford booth. This is the first time Ford has shown off the color, both in real life or in photos. The car looks stunning in the hue, particularly with the black wheels that come with the performance package.
You can see our photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- The 2015 Ford Mustang could be 400 pounds lighter
- Video: The 2015 Ford Mustang stops by Jay Leno's Garage
- 2015 Mustang to be offered in right-hand drive, European version won't get the 5.0L V8?
- Newly revealed sketches show origins of the 2015 Mustang's design
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- J Mays: 2015 Mustang to get less retro styling, will 'bring the brand forward'
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- A closer look at the 2015 Ford Mustang powertrain lineup
- Report: Automotive designers say 2015 Mustang will be 'stunning'
- Ruby Red 2015 Ford Mustang GT spotted filming tv commercial in Utah