Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow
The doors opened to the 2014 North American International Auto Show opened in Detroit today, and despite having its global reveal last month the 2015 Ford Mustang has a huge presence on the show floor. With the public days coming in just a few days, this will be the opportunity for many people to see the car in person for the very first time.
We were hoping Ford would use the Detroit show to show off some of the new colors for the 2015 Mustang, and we were pleasantly surprised to see a Triple Yellow prominently displayed on a turntable right in the middle of the Ford booth. This is the first time Ford has shown off the color, both in real life or in photos. The car looks stunning in the hue, particularly with the black wheels that come with the performance package.
You can see our photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- An inside look at the 2015 Mustang's EcoBoost engine
- 2015 Saleen Mustang rendered
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Ingot Silver
- Ford releases new photos, details on 2015 Mustang Convertible
- This 2015 Mustang rendering is likely the most accurate yet
- Ford releases official 2015 Mustang horsepower numbers: GT to get 435 hp, Ecoboost 310 hp
- New report suggests 2015 Mustang four-cylinder to be available in U.S. after all, will be more powerful than the V6
- Ford releases official details, images for F-35 inspired 2015 Mustang
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Popular Hot Rodding
- Is this the best looking 2015 Mustang rendering yet?