Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow
The doors opened to the 2014 North American International Auto Show opened in Detroit today, and despite having its global reveal last month the 2015 Ford Mustang has a huge presence on the show floor. With the public days coming in just a few days, this will be the opportunity for many people to see the car in person for the very first time.
We were hoping Ford would use the Detroit show to show off some of the new colors for the 2015 Mustang, and we were pleasantly surprised to see a Triple Yellow prominently displayed on a turntable right in the middle of the Ford booth. This is the first time Ford has shown off the color, both in real life or in photos. The car looks stunning in the hue, particularly with the black wheels that come with the performance package.
You can see our photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- 2015 Ford Mustang to play role in upcoming Need for Speed movie
- The 2015 Mustang will reportedly have a burnout mode
- 2015 Ford Mustang makes first public European appearance at Geneva Motor Show
- Latest rendering imagines 2015 Mustang's front end
- Spied: 2015 Ford Mustang caught testing with independent rear suspension
- 2015 Ford Mustang designated as S550 platform
- Video: The 2015 Ford Mustang unveiled at its home in Dearborn, MI
- First retail 2015 Ford Mustang to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson
- 2015 Mustang to share 2.3-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder with Focus RS?