Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow
The doors opened to the 2014 North American International Auto Show opened in Detroit today, and despite having its global reveal last month the 2015 Ford Mustang has a huge presence on the show floor. With the public days coming in just a few days, this will be the opportunity for many people to see the car in person for the very first time.
We were hoping Ford would use the Detroit show to show off some of the new colors for the 2015 Mustang, and we were pleasantly surprised to see a Triple Yellow prominently displayed on a turntable right in the middle of the Ford booth. This is the first time Ford has shown off the color, both in real life or in photos. The car looks stunning in the hue, particularly with the black wheels that come with the performance package.
You can see our photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- First ride impressions of 2015 Mustang EcoBoost hit the web
- Cobra Jet to continue on as part of next generation Ford Mustang
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- 50 Years Appearance Package to be available on Mustang EcoBoost, GT
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition debuts in New York
- Roush previews their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- Ford to drop V6 engine option for 2015 Mustang?
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT to get electronic line lock as standard feature
- 2015 Saleen Mustang rendered
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang basks in the Southern California sun