Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow
The doors opened to the 2014 North American International Auto Show opened in Detroit today, and despite having its global reveal last month the 2015 Ford Mustang has a huge presence on the show floor. With the public days coming in just a few days, this will be the opportunity for many people to see the car in person for the very first time.
We were hoping Ford would use the Detroit show to show off some of the new colors for the 2015 Mustang, and we were pleasantly surprised to see a Triple Yellow prominently displayed on a turntable right in the middle of the Ford booth. This is the first time Ford has shown off the color, both in real life or in photos. The car looks stunning in the hue, particularly with the black wheels that come with the performance package.
You can see our photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: What it takes to put a 2015 Mustang up on top of the Empire State Building
- 2015 Ford Mustang order guide revealed
- 2015 Mustang to be offered in right-hand drive, European version won't get the 5.0L V8?
- Ford releases official 2015 Mustang horsepower numbers: GT to get 435 hp, Ecoboost 310 hp
- 2015 Mustang's EcoBoost 4-cylinder engine specs previewed in new Lincoln MKC
- Video: The 2015 Ford Mustang unveiled at its home in Dearborn, MI
- Ford releases new photos, details on 2015 Mustang Convertible
- J Mays: 2015 Mustang to get less retro styling, will 'bring the brand forward'
- Report: Automotive designers say 2015 Mustang will be 'stunning'
- Video: Take a tour of the 2015 Mustang Convertible's new features