Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible in Magnetic
Earlier this week we told you that Ford had brought out a strong contingent of 2015 Mustangs to the Detroit Auto Show, which opened its doors to the media earlier this week, and showed you photo galleries of two colors never seen before – Triple Yellow and Black. Now we can show you a third model, a convertible painted in Magnetic. This is a new color for 2015, and most closely resembles Sterling Gray (not available for 2015) from the current Mustang lineup.
This is the first time we’ve seen a convertible and an Ecoboost model, and while we weren’t allowed to open the hood to see the new engine we did get a closer look at the premium interior without the standard seats. A quick inspection reveals some slight differences compared with the GT models equipped with the Performance Package we’ve seen before, like the lack of auxiliary gauges above the instrument panel.
You can see the 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible painted in Magnetic in detail in the photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- Ruby Red 2015 Ford Mustang GT spotted filming tv commercial in Utah
- Video: The 2015 Ford Mustang stops by Jay Leno's Garage
- 2015 Ford Mustang pricing breakdown
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered...again
- 2015 Mustang's EcoBoost 4-cylinder engine specs previewed in new Lincoln MKC
- 2015 Mustang rendered as three pony car legends
- First ride impressions of 2015 Mustang EcoBoost hit the web
- Will the 2015 Ford Mustang's 4-cylinder engine be for Europe only?
- 50 Years Appearance Package to be available on Mustang EcoBoost, GT