Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible in Magnetic
Earlier this week we told you that Ford had brought out a strong contingent of 2015 Mustangs to the Detroit Auto Show, which opened its doors to the media earlier this week, and showed you photo galleries of two colors never seen before – Triple Yellow and Black. Now we can show you a third model, a convertible painted in Magnetic. This is a new color for 2015, and most closely resembles Sterling Gray (not available for 2015) from the current Mustang lineup.
This is the first time we’ve seen a convertible and an Ecoboost model, and while we weren’t allowed to open the hood to see the new engine we did get a closer look at the premium interior without the standard seats. A quick inspection reveals some slight differences compared with the GT models equipped with the Performance Package we’ve seen before, like the lack of auxiliary gauges above the instrument panel.
You can see the 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible painted in Magnetic in detail in the photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Learn what inspired the 2015 Ford Mustang's exterior
- Ford announces more details about 2015 Mustang's December 5th reveal date
- First retail 2015 Ford Mustang to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson
- 2015 Ford Mustang to play role in upcoming Need for Speed movie
- First 1,000 next-gen Mustangs to be limited edition 2014 1/2 models
- 2015 Ford Mustang will officially debut on December 5
- Ford Racing offers sneak peek of 2015 Mustang supercharger system
- 2015 Ford Mustang designated as S550 platform
- Ford to showcase 2015 Mustang's new technology features at CES
- Ford releases new photos, details on 2015 Mustang Convertible