Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible in Magnetic
Earlier this week we told you that Ford had brought out a strong contingent of 2015 Mustangs to the Detroit Auto Show, which opened its doors to the media earlier this week, and showed you photo galleries of two colors never seen before – Triple Yellow and Black. Now we can show you a third model, a convertible painted in Magnetic. This is a new color for 2015, and most closely resembles Sterling Gray (not available for 2015) from the current Mustang lineup.
This is the first time we’ve seen a convertible and an Ecoboost model, and while we weren’t allowed to open the hood to see the new engine we did get a closer look at the premium interior without the standard seats. A quick inspection reveals some slight differences compared with the GT models equipped with the Performance Package we’ve seen before, like the lack of auxiliary gauges above the instrument panel.
You can see the 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible painted in Magnetic in detail in the photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford to showcase 2015 Mustang's new technology features at CES
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang debuts in New York City
- First 1,000 next-gen Mustangs to be limited edition 2014 1/2 models
- Check out the entire 2015 Ford Mustang color palette
- First retail 2015 Ford Mustang to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson
- Report: Automotive designers say 2015 Mustang will be 'stunning'
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- Ford announces more details about 2015 Mustang's December 5th reveal date
- 2015 Ford Mustang face fully revealed in new spy photos
- Spied: 2015 Ford Mustang caught testing with independent rear suspension