Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Deep Impact Blue
While December saw the reveal of the sixth generation 2015 Ford Mustang, January has been all about showing you its colors. Literally. At the Detroit Auto Show we brought you images of the car in Triple Yellow, Black and Magnetic, and now we can have new photos of Deep Impact Blue. The color has been an option since 2013, but it looks nearly all new on the freshened sheetmetal of the 2015 Mustang.
The car pictured was on display at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, AZ this past week, and was in fact the same car that was brought on stage to sell the rights to the very first production Mustang. While we did manage to get quite a few photos of the car crossing the auction block, we made sure to get a more detailed set of photos of the exterior as well without crowds of people blocking our view.
You can see the 2015 Ford Mustang in Deep Impact Blue in detail in the photo gallery below.
Photos © 2014 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: First production 2015 Ford Mustang raises $300,000 for charity
- Latest rendering imagines 2015 Mustang's front end
- Will the 2015 Ford Mustang's 4-cylinder engine be for Europe only?
- Newly revealed sketches show origins of the 2015 Mustang's design
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition debuts in New York
- 2015 Mustang's EcoBoost 4-cylinder engine specs previewed in new Lincoln MKC
- Video: See how Ford camouflaged its 2015 Mustang prototypes
- Video: Learn what inspired the 2015 Ford Mustang's exterior