Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Deep Impact Blue
While December saw the reveal of the sixth generation 2015 Ford Mustang, January has been all about showing you its colors. Literally. At the Detroit Auto Show we brought you images of the car in Triple Yellow, Black and Magnetic, and now we can have new photos of Deep Impact Blue. The color has been an option since 2013, but it looks nearly all new on the freshened sheetmetal of the 2015 Mustang.
The car pictured was on display at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, AZ this past week, and was in fact the same car that was brought on stage to sell the rights to the very first production Mustang. While we did manage to get quite a few photos of the car crossing the auction block, we made sure to get a more detailed set of photos of the exterior as well without crowds of people blocking our view.
You can see the 2015 Ford Mustang in Deep Impact Blue in detail in the photo gallery below.
Photos © 2014 MustangsDaily.com
- The 2015 Mustang will reportedly have a burnout mode
- TIME Magazine releases new photos of 2015 Ford Mustang
- 2015 Mustang to be offered in right-hand drive, European version won't get the 5.0L V8?
- Spied: 2015 Ford Mustang caught testing with independent rear suspension
- Latest rendering imagines 2015 Mustang's front end
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang prototype caught on camera
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang basks in the Southern California sun
- Ford to offer body-in-white 2015 Mustang with solid rear axle
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: First production 2015 Ford Mustang raises $300,000 for charity