Exclusive photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang’s EcoBoost engine
The Chicago Auto Show opened its doors for the first of two media days today, and we joined the ranks of the automotive press to see the car company’s latest wares. As you might expect we headed straight to the Ford booth to see what sort of Mustangs they had on display, and imagine our surprise when we spotted the hood open on a 2015 EcoBoost model. So far Ford has yet to willingly open the hood on any 2015 Mustang’s we’ve seen, so we rushed over to check out the exposed engine.
While our photos show the best view yet of the EcoBoost four-cylinder, we have doubts that what you see here is a completely finished product. We imagine there will be a few more refinements on production cars for a cleaner look. For added perspective you can see the EcoBoost engine itself in more detail here.
You can check out our photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang’s EcoBoost engine below.
Photos © 2014 MustangsDaily.com
- Newly revealed sketches show origins of the 2015 Mustang's design
- 2015 Ford Mustang leaked by Car and Driver?
- 2015 Ford Mustang face revealed in new spy photos
- Photo Gallery: Ford shows off 2015 Mustang in Ingot Silver
- Ford releases new photos, details on 2015 Mustang Convertible
- First retail 2015 Ford Mustang to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson
- Ford to offer body-in-white 2015 Mustang with solid rear axle
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT to get electronic line lock as standard feature
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang basks in the Southern California sun