Exclusive photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang’s EcoBoost engine
The Chicago Auto Show opened its doors for the first of two media days today, and we joined the ranks of the automotive press to see the car company’s latest wares. As you might expect we headed straight to the Ford booth to see what sort of Mustangs they had on display, and imagine our surprise when we spotted the hood open on a 2015 EcoBoost model. So far Ford has yet to willingly open the hood on any 2015 Mustang’s we’ve seen, so we rushed over to check out the exposed engine.
While our photos show the best view yet of the EcoBoost four-cylinder, we have doubts that what you see here is a completely finished product. We imagine there will be a few more refinements on production cars for a cleaner look. For added perspective you can see the EcoBoost engine itself in more detail here.
You can check out our photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang’s EcoBoost engine below.
Photos © 2014 MustangsDaily.com
- 2015 Ford Mustang to get 2.3-liter EcoBoost 4-cylinder with 310 horsepower?
- How Ford will push sales of the 2015 Mustang EcoBoost and discourage buying the V6
- Spy Photos: Is this the new turbocharged EcoBoost Mustang?
- Video: Is this the 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost?
- Shelby to unveil EcoBoost-powered car at Detroit Auto Show?
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- SEMA 2014: MRT 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- First ride impressions of 2015 Mustang EcoBoost hit the web
- Ford executives confirm EcoBoost Mustang rumors