2015 Ford Mustang makes first public European appearance at Geneva Motor Show
The 2015 Ford Mustang has been making the rounds at the various auto shows in the United States for the past few months, but this week the next generation pony car made the journey across the Atlantic for its European public debut at the Geneva Motor Show. The 2015 Mustang was shown to an invite-only audience in Barcelona as part of the worldwide reveal of the car back in December, but this is the first time it has been on display to potential European buyers.
Both Mustangs on display in the Ford booth are painted in colors we’ve seen before, a Triple Yellow coupe and a Magnetic convertible, and interestingly are both GT models. We expected Ford would want to show off the EcoBoost model in Europe, as it will likely be the best selling version in Europe outside the United States.
You can see photos of the Ford Mustangs on display at the Geneva Motor Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2014 MustangsDaily.com
- 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition revealed
- 2015 Mustang rendered as three pony car legends
- First 1,000 next-gen Mustangs to be limited edition 2014 1/2 models
- Video: Learn what inspired the 2015 Ford Mustang's exterior
- An inside look at the 2015 Mustang's EcoBoost engine
- Exclusive photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang's EcoBoost engine
- 2015 Ford Mustang leaked by Car and Driver?
- 2015 Ford Mustang pricing breakdown
- TIME Magazine releases new photos of 2015 Ford Mustang
- Ford dealer launches 2015 Mustang into space