2015 Ford Mustang makes first public European appearance at Geneva Motor Show
The 2015 Ford Mustang has been making the rounds at the various auto shows in the United States for the past few months, but this week the next generation pony car made the journey across the Atlantic for its European public debut at the Geneva Motor Show. The 2015 Mustang was shown to an invite-only audience in Barcelona as part of the worldwide reveal of the car back in December, but this is the first time it has been on display to potential European buyers.
Both Mustangs on display in the Ford booth are painted in colors we’ve seen before, a Triple Yellow coupe and a Magnetic convertible, and interestingly are both GT models. We expected Ford would want to show off the EcoBoost model in Europe, as it will likely be the best selling version in Europe outside the United States.
You can see photos of the Ford Mustangs on display at the Geneva Motor Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2014 MustangsDaily.com
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered with Evos design cues
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang takes on the Goodwood Hill Climb
- 50 Years Appearance Package to be available on Mustang EcoBoost, GT
- Video: Take a tour of the 2015 Mustang Convertible's new features
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- J Mays: 2015 Mustang to get less retro styling, will 'bring the brand forward'
- 2015 Ford Mustang online configurator is up and running
- Spy Photos: 2015 Mustang interior revealed
- 2015 Ford Mustang will officially debut on December 5