First image of 2015 Saleen 302 Mustang released
We’ve seen a few speculative renderings of customized 2015 Mustangs from the aftermarket before, but the images haven’t really represented something we might actually see in production. They have either been slightly modified versions like Steeda’s or over-the-top like the one from Galpin Auto Sports.
Saleen has changed that, today releasing what looks to be the final design of their 2015 302 Mustang. The company released the following statement regarding the image:
With this model being the first major Mustang redesign since 2005, we took this as an opportunity to push the limits in both design and performance. We feel this latest Saleen mustang model is perfectly positioned as the next American exotic, campaigning on the world stage. As a first look, the final features and specifications of the 2015 S302 Mustang will be released as our unveiling and production draws nearer.
The image shows many classic Saleen design cues such as the aggressive multi-layered front fascia and splitter, blacked-out grille and large single hood scoop.
We’ll bring you more details and images as soon as Saleen releases them.
- Cobra Jet to continue on as part of next generation Ford Mustang
- 2015 Ford Mustang to be officially revealed in December
- Whipple previews 700 horsepower 2015 Mustang supercharger system
- The 2015 Ford Mustang could be 400 pounds lighter
- 2015 Ford Mustang leaked by Car and Driver?
- Video: What it takes to put a 2015 Mustang up on top of the Empire State Building
- Ford Racing offers sneak peek of 2015 Mustang supercharger system
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang takes on the Goodwood Hill Climb
- CarBuzz.com offers up latest batch of 2015 Ford Mustang renderings
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?