First image of 2015 Saleen 302 Mustang released
We’ve seen a few speculative renderings of customized 2015 Mustangs from the aftermarket before, but the images haven’t really represented something we might actually see in production. They have either been slightly modified versions like Steeda’s or over-the-top like the one from Galpin Auto Sports.
Saleen has changed that, today releasing what looks to be the final design of their 2015 302 Mustang. The company released the following statement regarding the image:
With this model being the first major Mustang redesign since 2005, we took this as an opportunity to push the limits in both design and performance. We feel this latest Saleen mustang model is perfectly positioned as the next American exotic, campaigning on the world stage. As a first look, the final features and specifications of the 2015 S302 Mustang will be released as our unveiling and production draws nearer.
The image shows many classic Saleen design cues such as the aggressive multi-layered front fascia and splitter, blacked-out grille and large single hood scoop.
We’ll bring you more details and images as soon as Saleen releases them.
- Latest rendering imagines 2015 Mustang's front end
- Video: Tag along with AmericanMuscle.com at the 2015 Mustang's NY debut
- Newly revealed sketches show origins of the 2015 Mustang's design
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang debuts in Los Angeles
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- 2015 Ford Mustang to play role in upcoming Need for Speed movie
- 2015 Ford Mustang online configurator is up and running
- Cobra Jet to continue on as part of next generation Ford Mustang
- 2015 Mustang's EcoBoost 4-cylinder engine specs previewed in new Lincoln MKC
- 2015 Ford Mustang designated as S550 platform