First image of 2015 Saleen 302 Mustang released
We’ve seen a few speculative renderings of customized 2015 Mustangs from the aftermarket before, but the images haven’t really represented something we might actually see in production. They have either been slightly modified versions like Steeda’s or over-the-top like the one from Galpin Auto Sports.
Saleen has changed that, today releasing what looks to be the final design of their 2015 302 Mustang. The company released the following statement regarding the image:
With this model being the first major Mustang redesign since 2005, we took this as an opportunity to push the limits in both design and performance. We feel this latest Saleen mustang model is perfectly positioned as the next American exotic, campaigning on the world stage. As a first look, the final features and specifications of the 2015 S302 Mustang will be released as our unveiling and production draws nearer.
The image shows many classic Saleen design cues such as the aggressive multi-layered front fascia and splitter, blacked-out grille and large single hood scoop.
We’ll bring you more details and images as soon as Saleen releases them.
- Featured: Mickey Knauss’ “Barricade” Saleen Mustang
- 2013 Saleen Open House and Car Show
- Saleen to unveil 2011 S302 at Carlisle Ford Nationals
- Saleen Announces 25th Anniversary Sterling Edition Mustang
- Featured: 2005 Saleen Speedlab Mustang
- Saleen Speedlab Officially Announces the SuperShaker
- Saleen teases new 2010 S281 before SEMA debut
- Brenspeed to build serialized Saleen S302 drag racers
- Video: The story of Saleen's 2011 NASA American Iron championship
- A closer look at Saleen's 30th Anniversary SA-30 Mustang