First image of 2015 Saleen 302 Mustang released
We’ve seen a few speculative renderings of customized 2015 Mustangs from the aftermarket before, but the images haven’t really represented something we might actually see in production. They have either been slightly modified versions like Steeda’s or over-the-top like the one from Galpin Auto Sports.
Saleen has changed that, today releasing what looks to be the final design of their 2015 302 Mustang. The company released the following statement regarding the image:
With this model being the first major Mustang redesign since 2005, we took this as an opportunity to push the limits in both design and performance. We feel this latest Saleen mustang model is perfectly positioned as the next American exotic, campaigning on the world stage. As a first look, the final features and specifications of the 2015 S302 Mustang will be released as our unveiling and production draws nearer.
The image shows many classic Saleen design cues such as the aggressive multi-layered front fascia and splitter, blacked-out grille and large single hood scoop.
We’ll bring you more details and images as soon as Saleen releases them.
- 2012 Saleen Open House and Car Show
- Saleen returns to road racing in victorious fashion
- 2013 Saleen Open House and Car Show
- Video: The story of Saleen's 2011 NASA American Iron championship
- Saleen Makes Heritage Body Kit Available for Purchase
- Steve Saleen acquires Saleen brand, naming rights
- Road Test: 2007 Saleen Parnelli Jones Mustang
- A closer look at Saleen's 30th Anniversary SA-30 Mustang
- Saleen Partners with Dan Gurney to Create Signature Series Mustang