First image of 2015 Saleen 302 Mustang released
We’ve seen a few speculative renderings of customized 2015 Mustangs from the aftermarket before, but the images haven’t really represented something we might actually see in production. They have either been slightly modified versions like Steeda’s or over-the-top like the one from Galpin Auto Sports.
Saleen has changed that, today releasing what looks to be the final design of their 2015 302 Mustang. The company released the following statement regarding the image:
With this model being the first major Mustang redesign since 2005, we took this as an opportunity to push the limits in both design and performance. We feel this latest Saleen mustang model is perfectly positioned as the next American exotic, campaigning on the world stage. As a first look, the final features and specifications of the 2015 S302 Mustang will be released as our unveiling and production draws nearer.
The image shows many classic Saleen design cues such as the aggressive multi-layered front fascia and splitter, blacked-out grille and large single hood scoop.
We’ll bring you more details and images as soon as Saleen releases them.
- Saleen Performance Vehicles announces the 2010 Saleen 435S Mustang
- Video: The story of Saleen's 2011 NASA American Iron championship
- 2012 Saleen Open House and Car Show
- 2014 Saleen 351 Supercharged Mustang prototype unveiled
- SEMA 2012: 281 Motorsports Saleen Speedster
- SEMA 2011: Saleen Speedlab 01-R Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2014 Saleen 351 Supercharged Mustang
- Featured: Mickey Knauss’ “Barricade” Saleen Mustang
- Saleen Speedlab Announces New Power Packs up to 600 bhp
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils Series VI.5 supercharger system